Community of practice
The European Youth Work Agenda is intended to address the whole youth work community of practice in Europe. This includes stakeholders at local (including municipal), regional, national, and European level. The Agenda is meant to engage
- youth workers and youth leaders,
- youth work managers,
- project carriers,
- accredited and independent youth work organisations,
- educators of youth workers,
- local communities and municipalities,
- National Agencies for Erasmus+ Youth and the European Solidarity Corps,
- youth representations and young people,
- and policy-makers for youth.
All stakeholders of the youth work community of practice across Europe are welcome and encouraged to get involved in shaping the European Youth Work Agenda and jointly strengthen the field of youth work – for the benefit of all young people in Europe.